ponedeljek, 19. november 2018

Nurse Tilda

Good morning,
 
today I want to share a new card with you.
The autumn is finally here and that means the season with running noses and cold started.
And sometimes you need a little "Get well soon" card.
I made a card with the cute Nurse Tilda. She is coloured really fast and is not too big.
The colouring is made with my Distress inks (refills).
 
 
The pretty papers are from Vintage Romance 6x6 paper pad. I love this collection from Maja Design. The rose pink doily I cut out from Dusty Rose I paper from Pion Design Palette.
My card base I cut with the Vintage Square from Magnolia.
The Sentiment is from Tilda with broken leg. I used two cutting from this collection, Heart band aid and Jar with Pills.

 
I wish you a great start into the new week.
 
Hugs,
Susen

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar