petek, 12. oktober 2018

Two simple cards with Oxide Ink backgrounds

 Good morning,
 
today I have two simple cards I have created completly without patterned papers. I love to create backgrounds with the Distress Oxide Inks.
My first card was made for a lovely friend whos got married in September. I used the sweet Mrs and Mr Magnolia stamp from the You're invited collection. BTW... this stamp is on sale right now 😉
Have you seen the hearts behind the couple? This is the Small hearts Background from Scrapiniec.
 
 
 
And my second card I've made is a christmas card.  Yes, christmas is not far away and it's time for me to start with christmas card making 😃
I used a very old Magnolia snowman but he is the cutest I've ever seen.
Behind the little guy I put the Snowy Forest. This was one of the very first DooHickeys I bought with starting this hobby.


 
Hope you like both cards...
 
Have a nice weekend.
 
Susen
 
 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar