torek, 18. september 2018

Sticky Notes with Distress Oxide Inks

Hello everyone,
 
good to be back 😊
Today I want to show some little sticky notepads I designed with almost all of the pretty Oxide Inks from Tim Holtz.
These ink pads are so great. You can create so different projects with them. I love to create backgrounds with them. And all you need is the ink pad(s), some (watercolour)paper, spray bottle and a heat tool (or toaster). Easy, right?
 
 
These little sticky notes I have made for our big craft fair last weekend in Hagen (Germany) called "Stempel Mekka". This are swaps.
I created all pieces in different colours with different images. The images are from C.C. Designs and Purple Onion Designs. They are coloured with Distress Inks (refills).
The word under the critters means "NOTES".
 Hope you like them.
 
 
This are long sides of my note pades.

 
Hugs
Susen

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar