petek, 23. marec 2018

Simple Birthday tag

Good morning,

today I want to show you a simple birthday tag which I've made with two pretty stamp sets. The first set I used is the Frosting Heart Cakes from Magnolias Yay - It's your birthday collection. At the moment you can grab this adorable set for an awesome price; take a look ;-)
The other stamp set I used for this tag, is  Have a beautiful Day from Stempelglede. I just love the pretty sentiments from Stempelglede. They are perfect for every makes you want to do.


My tag consist of two layers. The first layer holds the big cake which I coloured with Distress Ink. The red heart on the top I highlighted with Crackle Accents from Ranger (only one bottle in stock at the moment) and around of my image I set some Liquid Pearls.
On top I cut out a piece of paper from Majas Vintage Romance collection (Passion). Love this pattern.

On the second layer I placed the big birthday sentiment and stamped the little cake all over this layer. That's such a great effect.  





I hope you like my little tag and we will see us soon.
Have a nice weekend.

Hugs
Susen

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar